LEAN – AGILE SENIOR CONSULTANTS IN SUPPLY CHAIN
Madrid Actio office
Barcelona Actio office
MUST ANSWER QUESTIONS
• Would you like to help enterprises to transform how they design, develop, and operate their supply chain?
• Do you master agile and lean principles and methodologies to build high-performing supply chains?
• Can you work equally well with executives and front-line, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technical and cultural-change in nature?
• Do you have the capabilities to leverage and combine lean, digital and technological resources to deliver superior results in Supply Chain?
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
At ACTIO Consulting Group we’re hiring Lean – Agile Senior Consultants to work with top-tier companies and their associates in transforming the way they design, develop, and operate their supply chain.
Our Lean – Agile Senior Consultants will guide and work alongside customers to transform their organization to be more agile, responsive and customer-centric.
Engagements include designing transformation programs, training, and leading projects to build customer capabilities in innovating and doing things in new ways.
• Engaging with C-level executives to define and implement Lean-Agile Transformation strategies.
• Identifying opportunity areas within the enterprises to transform people, processes and products.
• Guiding transformation programs to build high-performing supply chains.
• Collaborating with ACTIO associates and ACTIO partners to build and execute plans.
• +5 years’ experience in Managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
• +5 years’ experience in Applying lean and agile practices towards the transformation of businesses’ supply chain.
• + 5 years Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of lean enterprise, digital strategy and supply chain management.
• +3 years’ experience in Delivering Lean, Agile, and Digital Transformation Consulting services.
• Customer facing skills to represent ACTIO well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding transformation requirements, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, processes and technological challenges.
• Demonstrated capabilities in analysis and visualization techniques for executive decision making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
• Fluent in Spanish and English (interview includes level test). Additional languages to be considered: French, German and Portuguese.
• Availability to travel to client locations as needed.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV, video CV link in Drive/Dropbox, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in your subject the reference SupplyChain_Madrid or SupplyChain_Barcelona depending on your preferred location.
In your video CV, let us know how did you deliver superior results in your different assignments and why do you think you are the right person to build high-performing agile organizations in Actio Consulting Group.
All applications which don’t include some of the requested information will be dismissed.