LEAN – AGILE SENIOR CONSULTANTS IN DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
MUST ANSWER QUESTIONS
• Would you like to help enterprises to transform how they design, develop, and operate their organizations by leveraging the best digital solutions?
• Do you master agile and lean principles and methodologies to build high-performing organizations?
• Can you work equally well with executives and front-line, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technical and cultural-change in nature?
• Do you have the capabilities to leverage and combine lean, digital and technological resources to deliver superior results?
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
At ACTIO Consulting Group we’re hiring Lean – Agile Senior Consultants to work with top-tier companies and their associates in transforming the way they design, develop, and operate digital resources to deliver superior results.
Our Lean – Agile Senior Consultants will guide and work alongside customers to transform their organization to be more agile, responsive and customer-centric.
Engagements include designing transformation programs, training, and leading projects to build customer capabilities in innovating and engaging human talent though digital solutions in new ways.
Madrid Actio office
Barcelona Actio office
• Engaging with C-level executives to define and implement Digital Transformation strategies.
• Identifying opportunity areas within the enterprises to transform business, people, products processes and systems.
• Guiding digital transformation programs to build high-performing organizations.
• Collaborating with ACTIO associates and ACTIO partners to build and execute plans.
• +5 years’ experience in Managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
• +5 years’ experience in developing and implementing digital solutions to transform organizations.
• + 5 year’ demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of software agile development.
• +3 years’ experience in delivering Agile and Digital Transformation Consulting services.
• Customer facing skills to represent ACTIO well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding transformation requirements, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, people, product, processes and technological challenges.
• Demonstrated capabilities in analysis and visualization techniques for executive decision making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
• Fluent in Spanish and English (interview includes level test). Additional languages to be considered: French, German and Portuguese.
• Availability to travel to client locations as needed.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV, video CV link in Drive/Dropbox, and salary expectations to email@example.com quoting in your subject the reference Digital_Madrid or Digital_Barcelona depending on your preferred location.
In your video CV, let us know how did you deliver superior results in your different assignments and why do you think you are the right person to build high-performing agile organizations in Actio Consulting Group.
All applications which don’t include some of the requested information will be dismissed.